This week’s article focuses on the basic Do’s and Dont’s of Vaastu that you can follow in your home, office, studio or any space that you call your own. These are tried and tested suggestions that do not require any effort for implementation. Go ahead, try them and let us know what you think !
- It is of utmost importance that you keep your space clean as junk or clutter absorbs the vital prana, depleting your energy. Vaastu recommends that you should definitely “Marie Kondo” your space.
- Toilet seats should always be kept down. This is essentially an ongoing drainage of the energies of your space. Ensure there are no leaking taps/faucets.
- The kitchen is your main source of energy. Keep it clean with the utensils properly stacked away. The elements of water and fire should not be in close proximity to each other.
- Do not have any creaking doors or windows in your space, specially the main door.
- Keep your workspace/table clean or you will always feel overburdened and unable to perform to your potential.
- While sleeping, your feet should not point towards the main door.
- The Northeast corner of your house should never be rounded off.
- Do not walk into your house with dirty shoes.
- Do not have an open mandir or sacred space in your bedroom.
- It all starts from within – make a serious attempt to change your bad habits.
- Karma – try to make a genuine effort to help others.
Try the above and do let us know what you think of the results. Feel free to reach out for any queries or discussions!